Shark Werks Muffled 997 GT3 Track Exhaust
Product Type: Exhaust
Note: We no longer make this exhaust system. Please view the updated version of this exhaust system here.
- Cup car derived, VERY aggressive sporty sound (see videos)
- Real 57 pound weight savings from the rear of the car
- Aggressive slash-cut 3" tips
- 18 gauge T304 tungsten inert gas welded stainless steel
- Designed in-house and manufactured in the US
- Factory headers and catalysts retained (no Check Engine Lights)
- Direct bolt-on replacing factory center and side mufflers
- Fits the 2007-2008 997 GT3/GT3RS & 2010 Model GT3s
Top to bottom shown are:
-EVOMSit Software with Shark Werks Track Exhaust
-EVOMSit Software only
-Factory stock 2010 GT3
The tuning involves a more aggressive fuel map, timing advance optimization for specific grades of fuel, and a more responsive accelerator pedal.
With software only, the 2010 GT3 went from 392 RWHP to 404 RWHP at the peak. The car gained about this much horsepower for most of its RPM range.
The car gained over 10 ft-lb of torque at its peak around 6600 RPM and more torque throughout the RPM range.
With the exhaust and software, the gains were higher, bringing it up to 414 RWHP at the peak (22 RWHP net gain), more torque at the peak, and a large gain in torque between 3700 and 5400 RPMs.
Shown during the SpeedTV Battle of the Super Cars Show:
Shown here at Laguna Seca on a 2010 997.2 GT3RS:
You can see this product installed on cars in our project gallery:
Some products listed on this site are intended for off-road use only. Please read our important notice and disclaimer.